Project Name: Chalon
Objective: To assist Alan Dynerman, FAIA, an award winning architect and Lisa Adams of Adams Design in creating a modern, practical, functional and stunning home to accomodate a family of eight and their guests.
- Dining and Living Room: Blue mist, gray, natural wood
- Family Room: Off-white, wood and red
- Kitchen: Wood, deep green, mint green and red accents
- Library: Wood, orange and beige
- Kids’ Lounge: Light blue, dark gray and small accent colors
Other Details: Designed a detailed china cabinet interior using the dimensions of each plate and bowl to dictate the size of their own compartment.